Friday 26 June 2020

Bus stop Layout



For this layout I used the playtime Theme pack, Black Sans Serif ABC/123 Letter Stickers, some cardstock for matting, and the some rainbow rush papers I had. 


Let's Make Crayons!

Using the firecracker punch, punch different colors from your scraps.
for my layout I use 31 punches of the firecracker . I used 6 different colours, but you can use more or less colours, to suit your layout.


I used a 1.5 inch strip of patterned paper down the side.
then slid the firecrackers so they are all same length.


Repositional tape is the best to adhere the small punched pieces.


using the Black Sans Serif ABC/123 Letter Stickers, I made a school bus sign.
use your corner rounder to trim the edges. Use a ruler and double sided pen to draw around the edges.


finishes the corners free hand to create your nice sign.


Because of it being a school theme I decided to create a journal box that looked like school note book paper 


Finish off with stickers and foam squares to add dimension 



I added the sun border sticker from then new electric summer collection. I love how some many collections god so well together.


Hope you enjoy this idea for a bus stop page.

If you like any of these products or would like to purchase some other great product go to:


these great promo punches would look great on this layout as well .. get them before they are all gone.

Happy Scrappin'


No comments:

Post a Comment