Friday 24 April 2020

Cheers layout - 25th Anniversary


There are many celebrations to celebrate with this Cheers theme pack.
 For this layout all I used was the cheers theme pack and the new Baroque border punch
I cut one patterned paper at 4 inches and flipped to create a border


I used the cheer patterned paper, cut a strip 4 inches, then punched with baroque border punch.


I added sticker strips, used the white card stock for one photo boarder and for one photo I used on of the pattern paper mats. Added a journaling box and some stickers



For the top sticker cluster, I layered to create interest. Highlighting the 25 years.


Hope you enjoyed this blog and will create a layout you would like to celebrate.
To get your Cheers theme pack or any other of the theme packs got to https://www.creativememories.ca/user/kristafrench

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment